Collegetown Apartments in Ithaca, New York, consists of several unique apartments in a renovated Victorian house. The apartment house is located on the corner of Stewart Avenue and Buffalo Street, in the area known as Lower Collegetown. It is about a five minute walk to the edge of the Cornell campus. This area is designated as a Historical District by the City of Ithaca, and the house is designated as a Historical Property. It was built in 1890 and recently underwent an extensive renovation.
Click on the map to see a larger image.
The house contains five apartments:
- #1 (a large three bedroom apartment)
- #2 (a very spacious one-bedroom apartment)
- #3 (an exceptional efficiency apartment)
- #4 (an outstanding 2-bedroom apartment)
- #5 (an outstanding efficiency apartment)
For more information on leasing one of these unique apartments please contact Robert Sukle.